|Nominal Voltage (V)||12.8|
|Capacity (Ah)||70Ah (60Ah main - 10Ah reserve)|
|Cold Crank Amps (CCA)||1650 (1300 main - 350 reserve)|
|Emergency Start Button||Yes|
|Size (mm)||306w x 174d x 200h (220h with terminals)|
Direct replacement Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery designed for large vehicles and 4x4. Versatile match for D31 and N70ZZL case size.
Double the CCA and often 1/3rd the weight of the equivalent size lead acid (AGM, sealed, flooded, etc).
The MEGALiFe reserve cell technology allows you to avoid the issues of a flat battery with the push of a button!
Check the 'Compatibility' tab for your make and model.
This is our most popular 4x4 battery size battery offering a robust alternative to dual battery systems using the reserve cell technology with NO VEHICLE MODIFICATION!
We also offer this case size with the -ve terminal on the 'reverse' side as the MV-31R N70
- MEGALiFe Battery Australia only ships to Australian addresses
- Orders are processed within 3 business days. Shipping time is additional to processing date.
- Once an order has been processed, an email will be sent with tracking details. Please note it can take up to 3 business days for tracking details to come through after an order has been processed. If an order is believed to have been delayed or no your tracking details are received within 3 days please email email@example.com
- The customer must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at the checkout. For orders that are undeliverable and returned to MEGALiFe Battery Australia a dispatch fee will be charged for the order to be resent.
- If there is an error with an address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP and every endeavour will be taken to amend it. However, this is not guaranteed. MEGALiFe Battery Australia does not accept any liability for incorrect addresses, however, will always try to accommodate amends where possible.
- Depending on the nature of the goods ordered, MEGALiFe Battery Australia will arrange for delivery of the goods by Australia Post or a courier. MEGALiFe Battery will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay.
- Orders are subject to availability and MEGALife Battery Australia reserves the right to cancel any order, for any reason, including due to unavailability.
- MEGALiFe Battery Australia take reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left MEGALiFe Battery Australia.
- Subject to payment, property and risk passes to the consumer upon delivery of the goods to the nominated delivery address. Anyone at the customer's nominated delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed to be authorised to receive the goods.
- Please note that damaged goods MUST NOT be shipped at any time