|Nominal Voltage (V)||14.6v|
|Cold Crank Amps (CCA)||N/A|
|Emergency Start Button||No|
Schumacher SPi3 12V-3A Digital Scrolling Display Battery Charger
Don't be put off by the 'small' 3A output from this model. Lithium charge efficiency is far superior to lead acid/AGM and, for almost all applications, this charger will do everything you need it to do at a great price point.
This awesome little charger, on its lithium setting (simple scroll through), is perfectly suitable for ALL of the MEGALiFe range. Easy to use, Australian compliant, fully automatic and robust are just a few of the great things of offer from the world renowned masters of charging ...... Schumacher.
The Schumacher SPi3 Battery Charger is microprocessor controlled, with multi-stage charging for added precision, safety and battery life. The scrolling digital messaging is easy to read and the flat mode monitoring automatically maintains optimum battery charge.
- 1 x Battery clamp quick-connect
- 1 x Ring connector quick-connect
- 1 x Owner's manual
- Microprocessor controlled: Multi-stage charging for added precision, safety and battery life
- Scrolling digital messaging: The easy-to-read, animated display provides step-by-step instructions to properly charge your battery.
- Float mode monitoring: Automatically maintains optimum battery charge
- Reverse hook-up protection helps prevent damage to battery and charger
- Hook attachment to hang outside the work area, for safety and convenience
- Accessories: Insulated clamps and fused ring leads
- Charging status LED
- Safety: Reverse polarity, safety shut-off and spark proof, thermal runaway, ventilation system
- Protection bumpers
- 8-Stage charging - 3 x faster
- Charges lead-acid batteries
- Lithium Batteries (LiFePO4)
- DC Voltage: 12V
- Nominal AC voltage: 230VAC-50Hz
- Max. charging current: 3A
- Fuse: 7.5A
- Battery range: 12V: 6-58Ah
- Battery type: AGM, Standard, Gel, Calcium, Start/Stop, + Lithium Ion
- Multilingual digital display: Yes
- Aeration system: No
- IP Rating: IP64
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 194mm x 89mm x 83mm
- Weight: 0.78kg
- 2 Year Warranty covered by Schumacher
Free shipping only applies to batteries. Shipping for this item costs $10 unless purchased with a Battery.