|Nominal Voltage (V)||12.8|
|Capacity (Ah)||6.4Ah (4Ah main - 2.4Ah reserve)|
|Cold Crank Amps (CCA)||400|
|Emergency Start Button||Yes|
|Size (mm)||150w x 65d x 93h|
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery designed for direct replacement for many popular motorcycles, scooters and ATV's.
Check 'Compatibility' tab for your make and model.
A version of this size battery without the 'emergency start' feature can be found here
- MEGALiFe Battery Australia only ships to Australian addresses
- Orders are processed within 3 business days. Shipping time is additional to processing date.
- Once an order has been processed, an email will be sent with tracking details. Please note it can take up to 3 business days for tracking details to come through after an order has been processed. If an order is believed to have been delayed or no your tracking details are received within 3 days please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at the checkout. For orders that are undeliverable and returned to MEGALiFe Battery Australia a dispatch fee will be charged for the order to be resent.
- If there is an error with an address, please contact email@example.com ASAP and every endeavour will be taken to amend it. However, this is not guaranteed. MEGALiFe Battery Australia does not accept any liability for incorrect addresses, however, will always try to accommodate amends where possible.
- Depending on the nature of the goods ordered, MEGALiFe Battery Australia will arrange for delivery of the goods by Australia Post or a courier. MEGALiFe Battery will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay.
- Orders are subject to availability and MEGALife Battery Australia reserves the right to cancel any order, for any reason, including due to unavailability.
- MEGALiFe Battery Australia take reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left MEGALiFe Battery Australia.
- Subject to payment, property and risk passes to the consumer upon delivery of the goods to the nominated delivery address. Anyone at the customer's nominated delivery address who receives the goods shall bepresumed to be authorised to receive the goods.
- Please note that damaged goods MUST NOT be shipped at any time